Thursday, November 13, 2014

असेच काहीसे ५ (इंग्रजीमधील गटांगळ्या)

ही कविता माझ्या मुलीसाठी (सई साठी) आहे...

My Dream

I dream a place where all will be one...
No one will fear, all will have fun...

I dream a rain which will give enough grain...
No one will be hungry, their won't be any pain

I dream a sun which will bring hopes through rays
No one will cry, mighty will listen all prays

I dream a mountain where there will be enough space to live
Everyone will help other, all will have a heart to give

I dream a rainbow which will bring colors to life...
All people will be happy, no one will strife

I dream an ocean which will be full of Delight
no one will be in dark, every corner will have light

I dream a school which will satisfy my brain's appetite
Oh god, many thanks to you, you made me Bishopite  

Suhas, Pune

1 comment: